Wedding shopping seems to be quite fun and thrilling, but it is not when the time comes for real. If you are not careful, you run the risk of making costly mistakes. On the other hand, by keeping certain things in mind, you can minimize your chances of blunders. So, it is always important to make a list of the things early to avoid last minute tensions. Always carry a small pocket notebook and a pen or maintain any app in the smart phone to make the list.
1. Always do proper homework before coming to any conclusion regarding the wedding dress, makeup or even hairstyles.
2. Make sure to do a trail for both makeup and hairstyle before finalizing to check whether it suits you or not.
3. Make sure of the fitting of the dress a couple of days before as you might have gained or lost some weight after. And also try the jewelry you are wearing on the wedding day before to make sure how well you are carrying yourself in them.
4. Choose the footwear which is neither tight nor loose as you have to stand for hours during the reception and wrong sized footwear will create problems.
5. Knowing the budget and planning things under the budget will help from spending more money.
6. Know that even lingerie is very important because it will make or break your look! An ill-fitted bra will not only make you uncomfortable but will also spoil the perfect look of your blouse.
7. Packing all the jewelry and accessories at one place will remind you of the things you have with you.
8. Don’t forget to keep your favorite chocolate in your bag as it will come handy in case if you are feeling hungry.
9. Last but not least, do not do crash diets before marriage as it will make you look and feel weak. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.