Choosing an outfit for a normal day is pretty difficult to any girl. Then how difficult it is to choose an outfit and create a look for a special “Date”? Too tough, isn’t it? To make your job easier, we have created 5 super cool and easy looks to make your Date more memorable.
1. Little Black Dress: This comes in our mind when we think of going on a Date. Whether it is a messy bun or a sleek ponytail or a straight hair with the center partition, any hairstyle goes well with this look and finish off it with a pair of black heels.
2. Off-Shoulder Tops/Dresses: Off the shoulder tops or dresses are the perfect choices for a casual day outing whether for a coffee or a movie. Keep the hair wavy and add a pair of loafers or pointed heels for a perfect look.
3. Crop Tops: Crop tops are in vogue now and it can be paired up with a skirt or a pair of culottes for an edgy look. A bouffant ponytail like Deepika Padukone will suit this look and it can be finished off with a pair of sandals or ballerinas.
4. Boyfriend Jeans: This jeans fashion is trending now among college students and it can be paired up with literally anything. For a super stylish look, you can opt for a boyfriend jeans along with ruffle sleeve top and a pair of ear studs.
5. Pencil Skirts: We have seen these skirts for many years now and still people are going gaga over it. A pencil skirt can be best worn with a peplum top or a sleeveless Turtleneck top with a huge waist belt.