Holi is on the cards and we all are excited about this. But many people have fear to play with colors as they can damage our skin and hair. So we are suggesting some simple tips and hacks to make you ready for Holi.
- Follow CTM routine and apply a good amount of waterproof sunscreen lotion to protect your face.
- Apply a good moisturizing lip balm or vaseline petroleum jelly on your lips. You can apply petroleum jelly along your hairline and even to nails also.
- Try to wear full sleeve dresses if possible.
- Before 1-2 hours of Holi, apply Coconut oil to your scalp and hair for protecting your hair.
- If you don’t want to apply oil to your hair, tie your hair with colorful scarf or bandana for the stylish look. Even you can choose a cap to cover your scalp.
- If you are not wearing a full sleeve dress, apply coconut/olive oil on the exposed areas of the body.
- Don’t go for facials, waxing, threading, shaving 2-3 days before Holi.
- Protect your eyes from the colors by using sunglasses.
Follow all these simple tips and hacks. You are now ready to play with the colors.