“I have enough clothes” – said no woman ever. We always feel something lacking in our wardrobe as we would love to make our presence very much different for every single day. But it doesn’t mean that we should empty our pockets just to look different every other day. We can pick any piece from our wardrobe and can style it in many possible ways to create an entire week’s outfits. It’s quite a challenge but not impossible. Let’s pick a black maxi skirt which is a basic essential in every girl’s wardrobe and check how can we style it to create a week’s outfits. A Black Skirt can be worn in million’s ways possible.
- If it’s summer, just pair your skirt with a tank top and a statement neckpiece or if it’s winter, replace the tank top with a comfy sweatshirt.
- Black-White and Black-Denim, these two are the classic combos which will never go wrong. You can go for crop tops to create a stylish look in this combo.
- To create a boho look, pair up your black skirt with a loose, off-the-shoulder tee.
- Dress up your maxi skirt by wearing it with a button-down shirt, heels and a colorful cap for the vintage look.
- Maxi skirt during the day, cute dress by night. Just pull the skirt upwards so that the elastic should sit above your chest and finish off the look with a pair of statement earrings and a belt to showcase your waistline. This is a great idea, especially for vacations when you don’t have room to pack much.
- A tank top and Blazer over it. This look is perfect for attending your corporate meetings. For a brunch with friends, replace the blazer with a shrug or floral kimono for the perfect brunch outfit.
- Long Kurta with side slits along with the black maxi skirt will give the much needed Indo-Western look.